The MRWED TAA Centre – Brisbane is only a five minute walk away from Brisbane's iconic Queen Street Mall and a multitude of food and shopping options. “TPG Telecom House”, is the site of our modern fit-out training room in Brisbane’s CBD. A landmark next to our building is Saint Andrews Uniting Church on the corner of Ann and Creek Streets. Central Railway Station is on the opposite corner to Saint Andrews Uniting Church.
Public transport is plentiful with the MRWED TAA Centre - Brisbane being located less than 100 metres from Central Station. If you would like to explore your public transport options you can call Translink 13 12 30 or visit www.translink.com.au .
If you would prefer to drive into the city, a public car park is available underneath Post Office Square, accessible from Adelaide Street - Normal fees apply.
For out-of-town visitors, MRWED suggests Brisbane Sofitel (formerly the Sheraton), which is located above Central Station or even closer, Rothbury on Ann at 301 Ann Street.
The MRWED TAA Centre – Brisbane offer the following facilities to ensure your learning experience is enjoyable and comfortable.
- Tea and coffee on arrival and all throughout the day
- All resources and materials required during your training - You may bring along your laptop or electronic device if you wish.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- Building and room is wheelchair accessible with toilets available on the 6th and 12th floors.
- Eateries close by for lunch.
- Training room’s kitchenette consists of fridge and microwave for your use if you wish to provide your own lunch.
MRWED training is held between 9.00am to 5.00pm each day with doors open at 8.30am.