Each program is designed with you in mind. Therefore, we strive to develop students’ skills, knowledge and attitudes in the key areas of best practice in becoming workplace trainers, assessors and verifiers. For our corporate clients we can customise the program to suit your unique organisational needs.
- We aim to provide training and assessment programs that are superior in quality, flexible in delivery and competitive in price.
- We use a team of highly qualified and experienced trainers and assessors to ensure that students are exposed to a variety of training styles and have the benefit of the trainers’ combined wealth of experience.
- We use a variety of relevant and topical study materials to facilitate the learning process. These include student work booklets, study guides and books of readings.
- We can provide advice on getting your organisation’s programs accredited.
- We offer progressive Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) and Recognition of Current Competence (RCC) processes to ensure that you only have to do training in the areas you haven’t done before. This can save you time and money!
- When you attend one of our public courses you receive morning tea and afternoon tea.
- And it’s easy to pay! Participants will have a variety of options to pay for their training. These include Cheque, Money Order, Credit Card, BPAY, Post Billpay and Direct EFT transfer.