If the right electives are selected, it is possible for a candidate to obtain both the Diploma of Vocational Education and Training qualification (TAE50111) as well as the Diploma of Training Design and Development (TAE50211). There is an additional charge to obtain the second qualification. Alternatively, candidates can choose to enrol in the additional electives at a unit by unit price to complete their second Diploma.
In addition to the Core Units for TAE50111, the following elective units would need to be completed for candidates to be eligible to receive the Diploma of Training Design and Development:
- TAEDES502A - Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505A - Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501B - Undertake organisational training needs analysis
And one (1) of the following:
- TAERES501A - Apply research to training and assessment practice
- TAEASS504A - Develop and implement recognition strategies
- TAEDES503A - Design and develop e-learning resources
In our face-to-face programs, candidates can achieve the second Diploma in as little as 2 additional days (depending on electives selected).
For more information contact our client relations team on FREECALL 1800 2 TRAIN (1800 2 87246).